Sunday, April 27, 2014

Super Easy Beef Stroganoff

As I was going through my crock pot cook book I found this amazingly simple meal. At first a little unsure if it would be good with such minimal ingredients and of the kids would like it's creamy consistency, but I tried it anyway. AMAZING! All of us loved it, and I have since made it multiple times! Great to set and have ready when you get home from a long day. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
1 pound beef stew pieces, I use sirloin
10 3/4oz can of cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic (this has tons more flavor than the regular soup)
1 cup sour cream
8oz egg noodles

Directions:
1. Place beef and soup in a crock pot and mix. Cook on low for 8 hours or high 4-5 hours. I generally cook on high and it is done after 4 hours.

2. Before serving stir in sour cream and cook egg noodles according to package directions.

3. Pour cooked noodles in crock pot, stir and serve!


No comments:

Post a Comment