Friday, November 22, 2013

One Pot Chicken Dish

The crock pot is at work again. Tonight we are trying a chicken dish along with stuffing in the crock pot. I know the kids love chicken and bread, so I am hoping for a home run with this super easy and inexpensive dinner. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved
1 can cream of mushroom soup (I buy the one with the added spices)
1 box of Stove Top stuffing mix (I used cornbread stuffing)
1 3/4 cup water
1/3 cup milk

Directions:
1. Lay the halved chicken breasts at the bottom of the crock pot. In a bowl stir the soup and milk together until blended and pour over the chicken.

2. In the same bowl mix the stuffing and water and then pour over the soup. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours. Enjoy!

So the kids inhaled the chicken but the stuffing was too mushy for them. This dish does not photograph well at all but was so very tasty. My husband and I ate the entire crock pot! I will definitely make this again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment